Aztec

Monday, September 3, 2012

Labour Day Adventures!!

Brian and I have really been enjoying our long weekend together! It's not very often we have a day off at the same time so we have been trying to make the most of it! We made a tent to sleep in friday night after we had gone out with Brian's family for dinner! It was awesome, my brothers were bragging about an awesome one they just made so I got a little jealous. We used to love making forts and watching movies in them!
Pretty awesome if you ask me!

Then on sat. Sina and her family invited us on a hike up to Secret Lake!
Brian and Andrea geared up to go!!

It was the perfect day for a hike and starting raining the second we finished! Good timing. 

Brian looking tough with the picnic basket :)


The hike up was pretty steep and rocky, not sure how long it took but we finally made it to the lake and it was so pretty!! And we got to dig into our delicious picnic... mmm 

There were two moose right on the other side and they started wrestling! I didn't snipe a pic but it was pretty awesome!

And Sunday was my first official day in my new calling as 2nd counselor in Young Woman's!! I was SOOOO excited and got to teach a lesson on Temple marriage. I feel much more in place in YW then in Relief Society haha. And I get to go to activities too! woohoo

But now it's Monday and we have just been bumming out at home! We went out for breakfast and have been watching Super Natural all day (Brian's fav) Bandit has been loving us home all day too!

Kinda sad to go back to work tomorrow, but I am 19 weeks now and get to find out what we are having in a week!!! yay!

Get your guesses in now!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment