Aztec

Friday, September 21, 2012

Pinterest is awesome!!

Well I'm 21 1/2 weeks now! Crazy! My next ultrasound is on tuesday, I'm a little worried but I'm sure everything will be great! I am excited to see my little guy again, that's always fun!

This photo is really blurry for some reason but you can still see how huge I am!

I have been feeling great... finally! I feel like I can enjoy pregnancy now instead of cursing it haha. 
I still can't feel any moving, at least not enough to be sure if it's the baby or not. I'm getting a little impatient! I wish he would just go ahead and kick me already! But Brian and I are getting excited to be parents! I have been trying out a few "Pinterest" projects...

How cute are these onesies!? I have 2 more to make but I need to decide what to put on them first! He's gonna look so handsome in them :)

Ever since we found out it was a boy Brian has been getting into being a dad a little more. I think seeing the baby made it a little more real for him haha. 

Here he is practicing carrying all the stuff, looks pretty good to me! 
He even went online and bought little air jordan high tops haha. I can't wait for them to come!

I have been trying non baby-related things too from Pinterest, mostly recipes but they have all turned out very yummy! I think the most successful were the P.F. Chang's lettuce wraps! They were so good that I even got Brian to eat lettuce...and lots of it! 
Can you believe it? It's an early Christmas miracle!

Mmm they were so good...

But I'll keep you updated on future projects! (Mostly for my mom cuz I'm sure she's the only one that reads this haha) Life is awesome!




No comments:

Post a Comment