Aztec

Thursday, October 25, 2012

A Halloween Treat!

I have had the craziest/best week EVER!!! It started off with Bandit and I cuddling to one of my fav movies monday night while Brian did homework...
The Nightmare Before Christmas!!

Brian hates that movie but me and my brothers would watch it every halloween AND christmas and its awesome! But wait, the week gets better....

I was woken up Tuesday morning at 7am by my MOTHER!!! She drove all through the night so she could surprise me and help Brian and I out for a few days. I was BALLING!! It was the best surprise I have ever had :)

Truthfully I have been very stressed out and having a very hard time with this bed rest thing. Not only is there the stress of having a preemie but my house was a mess, we need to move soon and I can't pack, I might have to quit work and we will have no money, blah blah blah..... I thought I was hiding it pretty good but moms know everything! I needed this short visit more than anything! She did so much for us. In between her cleaning our whole apartment (and I mean CLEAN) and all our laundry (there was a TON) we did find some time for fun too haha. 

She took me out to Joe's Crab Shack! yay! Brian was at school which worked out good cuz he doesn't like it anyway hha. (she did take him to Tx roadhouse another day so don't feel too bad for him)

MMMMM! :)

And we did a lot of baby shopping too! She forced me to ride one of those electric carts that old/fat people drive. I guess I am pretty fat now but it was really funny cuz every time you back up it makes that terrible beeping sound and everyone looks at you haha. It was pretty funny I guess. 

On Wednesday was our ward halloween party so she helped us get ready for that too! We needed to decorate our trunk for the trunk-or-treat so decided that since we haven't carved our pumpkins yet we would do that and stick them in the back! 

Brian using the big knife to cut his top and scaring us all!! It was a miracle he ended up with all his fingers at the end. 

Mom struggling with her thick pumpkin ha... 
Scoopin out the guts! It stings my eczema really bad so I have to wear gloves :(

Everyone's finished pumpkins! Mom is the witch, I'm the cat and Brian is the vampire! Pretty impressive!

Then it was time to put on costumes! The reason why Halloween is so awesome!

We didn't match this year but I still think we look pretty cool!


Brian was a Mountie!

And I was a skeleton!

My mom didn't dress up cuz she went to visit her sister while we were at the party and I dressed up Bandit but he wasn't allowed at the party...

Bandit was a bandit! (I know... pretty complicated costume haha)

But then we ended off the night with Cheesecake factory! We got like 6 pieces and just taste tested them all! mmm it was delicious! Then I made everyone have a slumber party in the living room so we could spend every last second together! Mom left Thursday morning when I left for work and I cried the whole way there and am still crying a whole day later! I can't tell if it is because I am carrying a baby or because I am a baby! I always cry when I have to say bye. But it was especially hard this time cuz I was so grateful for the visit and all the help! It was a short 2 day visit but meant the WORLD! I LOVE MY MOMMIE!!! If I didn't love my husband so dang much I would live closer but it does make visits that much more special now! Only one more month until I get to go home and see the boys too! And I have my Utah baby shower on Sat which I am SO excited for! It has been such a good week and halloween so far :)







No comments:

Post a Comment