Aztec

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Mustache Baby Shower!!

I had the best baby shower EVER!!! My sister-in-law Rachel put so much work into it and I LOVED it!! She said she had lots of help from Laurel and Emily so thanks girls for such a fun day! I was looking forward to this for so long and it was way better than I could have imagined :) It was mustache themed! haha it was the cutest! I took so many pictures so here they come....

The food table was so awesome!!!

The cutest/yummiest cupcakes in the world.... mmm

cute mustache water bottles :)

And my personal favourite, the milk mustache! There were all kinds of milk and the little mini cartons with mustache straws were so cute!!!!!

The food was delicious!!!

And she had tons of fun mustache themed games to play....

We had to TASTE (it was pretty nasty) and guess the baby food!

Then there was guess the number of chocolates, guess my tummy size :s and match the mustache to the celebrity hhaha... that one was so awesome. 

And I don't think this game could have gotten any cuter but we played pin-the-mustache on baby Brian!! 

I think I took a shot of everyone playing haha but then thought that was maybe a little over kill for the blog so I just picked one of Brian's mom Laurel playing! Everyone did pretty good! My little cousin Andrea went first and got it on perfectly so she won the prize for this game!

This was the backdrop for the photo booth! There were bowties and mustaches to play with and she had a big empty picture frame and everyone had fun taking pictures! Rachel took them with her fancy camera and I can't wait to see them all!

Here is Sina and Madi playing with all the mustaches!

Fun!!

There was a booth for writing me pearls of wisdom too! It was really fun to go back and read all of those after the shower :)

And of course there were presents galore!!!! Me and my little baby got soooo spoiled! Can't wait to play with all the things we got and dress him up in all the awesome outfits!

It was the best shower ever and I am so grateful for all the hard work that was put into it! Everyone who came had so much fun! And Bandit loved the bowties too!!

Now I have my Canadian one to look forward to!! Hooray!




No comments:

Post a Comment