Aztec

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hoppy Easter!

Best Easter EVER!!!! I was so excited for Boston's first Easter and it was even more awesome than I expected because my mom and brothers came down for it :) 

They got here Sat night and Boston and I were so excited we couldn't sleep in.... Brian on the other hand didn't seem to have a problem haha. 

After their safe arrival we talked into the wee hours of the morning and then went to sleep and awaited the Easter Bunny's greatly anticipated visit! 

He did good this year! We all got spoiled with lots of Canadian candies/chocolate, 3D movies, clothes and fun toys for Boston. Lots were from grandma's and grandpa's but the Easter Bunny spoiled him too!

After going through all our baskets we had a fun Easter Egg hunt! Uncle Brandon took Boston which meant he did the worst haha I think they found like 3 eggs.... but Brian and Brigham ended up showing some mercy and handed some of theirs over. 

Egg Hog!

Bandit loved his egg filled with Pupperoni! It didn't take him very long to open it this year, he loves that stuff!

I was so excited to dress him up in his new suit from grandma Laurel! He looked so handsome today :) He's getting so BIG!

All ready for church!!


Cheese! We all snuck a bunch of eggs in the diaper bag to snack on during church to tide us over until our delicious Easter Sunday dinner... mmmm....

The Easter Bunny got Boston this sweet play-n-ride. It plays a bunch of songs and turns into a walker when he's older too! He is still a little small but my mom fashioned a smaller seat with a blanket and a pillow and he loved it! haha it was so fun! 


Then after dinner it was egg decorating time! I forgot to order my Ukrainian egg kit off Amazon :( We usually do some pretty intense eggs but we had to settle for dollar Walmart kits haha.... Brigham was not impressed.... but they ended up pretty cool anyways! 

We are having so much fun already! We are gonna go to the dinosaur museum tomorrow and then off to Canada on Wednesday! I am so excited! A little nervous too to leave Brian for that long... I think we have only been apart for one night since being married but I'm sure I will survive lol. Lots more blogs and pictures to follow!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment