Aztec

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Boss Man Movie Overload!

We have had such a good weekend!! It started off with....

Brian's grad!!!

And yes... although it was a long and somewhat boring ceremony... those 5 seconds when they called Brian's name and he walked across the stage were pretty exciting! And how cute is he in his cap and gown!? haha. His parents came in for it too and then after we went out to eat with them and Brent and Rachel to celebrate! It was a fun day. 

Then on Sat we had an all day babysitter! Ron and Laurel took Boston for the day so Brian and I could have a fun day together. We did some yard work that desperately needed doing.... my front flower beds are gonna be pretty cute! (I'll take pictures when they are done) and then went on a dinner and movie date! G.I. Joe 2 was pretty good! 

And it's been so nice having Brian come home at 5 and actually be home! No homework or studying AND the part we are most excited about... salary! hah. We are gonna try and enjoy ourselves for a couple years until he has to go back for his MBA. 

And if you can stand it... Boston is 5 months old! He is getting so big :) I have a million cute videos of him but I went through some of them a couple days ago and picked a few of my fav ones to blog! (don't worry they are all just pieces.. not too long) and just a little disclaimer for my mom... they won't work on your iPad! You have to watch them on the computer lol

He is starting to talk a lot! I love all his little noises :)

He was rolling over so good but then decided to stop.... so he just rocks back and forth a lot now


          
And one of my fav things ever!!! We started rice cereal yesterday and I was laughing so hard. It was so funny! I tried to get it on camera as good as I could but it was hard to feed and film at the same time. This one is of his first few bites haha enjoy! 


yummy!


I'm trying to let him sit on his own more but this is usually what happens haha...

Boston and I have so much fun together while daddy works hard all day :) I am spoiled! Boss is wearing 3-6month sleepers now which is pretty exciting. We got 4 month shots a couple days ago and he weighed in at a whopping 14 lbs 5 onz! Holy fatness batman! And sadly... one of my greatest fears came true... Boston lost all his cute baby hair... but don't worry, it's starting to grow back in already, phew! And one last little side note... some of you may not know but Boss has a big red lump on his arm called a hemangioma so we went to the dermatologist yesterday too and were told it will go away by the time he is about 5 or 6 but we also got these drops to try that might help make it a bit smaller. So that was good news too! But we are all doing good! Playing outside lots since it has been so nice here and getting so excited for upcoming summer activities!! My highlights will be:

1. Brodie comes home July 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. My best friend Nicole gets married July 12th and I get to be a bridesmaid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And my best roomie Jill gets married July 6th!!!!!!!!!

3. Kylie, Dallin and Aubrey are coming to stay in June and Tyler, Steph and Vince will be in St. George that month too so we get to see all of them!!

and

4. The Houseboat, Boston will love it!

Pretty exciting summer coming up eh!?


No comments:

Post a Comment