Aztec

Monday, June 10, 2013

Buffet of Buffets!!

I got to go to Vegas for my anniversary this year!! Brian always spoils me.. we had SO MUCH FUN!!! We drove to St. George friday and dropped off the babies (Boston and Bandit) and headed off Saturday for a night of fun without them!! 

Brian modeling on the strip!!

Now it was 110 degress there that day... so blasted hot!! So we tried to stay inside as much as possible, this is one of the very few pics we have outside haha. 

I LOVE walking around and looking at all the different hotels. They are amazing! We of course didn't go to all of them but we hit all my favourites :) 
In most of the hotels they have a version of this store where they sell signed stuff from famous people! We went into lots, they are actually really cool! But when we found this one I got PRETTY excited.... I am a HUGE F.R.I.E.N.D.S. fan and wanted this one SO BAD!!! Every picture is signed by that person and it was only $3,000! lol I told Brian I NEEDED it but he didn't seem to agree I guess.... loser. So this picture will have to do... :)

We even tried our luck on the slots haha! We put in a dollar and made six bucks!! It was pretty exciting and we were felling pretty good, so we kept going aaaaannnd.... lost every penny. Guess we weren't that lucky after all.... haha

What else did we do you may ask... well... let me tell you about this little thing called the Buffet of Buffets Pass. That's right.... for 24 hours you can go to the buffets as many time as you want!! Now I would not suggest this for those who are trying to watch their figure (which I am but we will skip over that little detail...) We basically would eat till we felt sick... walk around to a few hotels until we felt a little better and do it again haha. It sounds disgusting (and it probably is a little bit) but we LOVE eating haha and had so much fun doing it. This is a pic of my fav one in the Rio, they had food from all over the world! All you can eat crab legs and gellato? Doesn't get much better than that!!

We went to Paris for breakfast on Sunday! It was the coolest one by far! It's hard to tell (my camera broke so all we have is our old iPod haha) but every little building is actually a different food station! It was so cute. I have never been to Paris, but it felt like I was there!  

Crepes made to order.... mmm 

And of course in Paris is my fav store the Candy Factory! I have one of the blinged out lollipop holders from there so we had to stop in and get me some refills! I feel like a celebrity when I go in there haha.

We were pretty pooped after walking all day so went back to our hotel (Circus, Circus) and they had a free Circus going on! This is Bri watching the trapeze people, they were amazing! We played a few arcade games too which was fun. 

And I got beautiful flowers to top it all off!! It was such a fun weekend, wish we could do it a lot more! But then it probably wouldn't be quite as cool haha. 

And it being my first night away from Boston I think I did pretty good... I would see a cute baby on the strip once in a while and think "awww, I miss my little Boss" but it lasted about 5 seconds and I got over it pretty fast haha 

He was having lot's of fun with grandma and grandpa and didn't even notice we were gone!! 
He is getting so big! I don't like it....

We don't go into the doctor until the end of the month to get his 6 month shots so I have no idea what he weighs, but he is sure eating a lot of fruits and veggies now and loves them! He is in 3-6 month clothes and sleeps from 8:30-8:00 pretty good now and is rolling over finally!!! woohoo

Here a a couple videos of the greatly anticipated roll haha..

The day he did it but not the first one (does anyone ever catch the first on video!?)


Today!! He is just the cutest... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment