Aztec

Sunday, December 1, 2013

My baby is ONE!!!

We had such a fun thanksgiving holiday in St. George with Brian's whole family!
Boston loves to play with his cousin Vince and all of grandmas fun toys! Brian's family hadn't all been together in 8 years so we were really looking forward to seeing everyone! We had so much fun packed into this week! We had a delicious thanksgiving meal, some well deserved Black Friday shopping (Harry potter blu-ray collection for 20 bucks? Yes please!!!), some well needed family pictures, and one of my favorite activities was......

The "Hill Carnival"!   Laurel spent so long making this awesome carnival in the back yard, she is so crafty!

Getting our tickets!

Gearing up for some carny games!

Uncle Spencer was good at all the games! 

Pretty sure Brian cheated and still did the worst of anyone on the pin-the-nose game haha.

Spinning for a prize!

So many fun games!

He loved the rings from the ring toss!

Boss and I dominating the bean bag toss…. pretty sure we didn't get any in haha. 

My boys interrupting the bean bag toss to shoot hoops…. of course. 

"What is on dad's nose!?"

"What is on my nose!?"

My little clown!

When the boys weren't playing they were pretty good cheerleaders too!

Boston loved the ducky game! 

Grandpa stepped out of the picture for a second so I could snap a good picture and this happened…..

video
hahaha….oops

He was in shock for a couple seconds...

But he got over it pretty quick! It was hilarious.....

Vince is getting so big and was so good at all the games! It was a fun afternoon and we all got some pretty awesome prizes! 

We also got to watch the boys open some of their Christmas presents which was fun, they sure are spoiled!

But sooooo cute too! 


And then Saturday was a day I have been waiting for for a while.... Boston's Sesame Street first birthday party!!

Elmo cake! 

The throne!



I made these before we left to St. George so they aren't perfect anymore, but still pretty cute I think! 

Our Cookie Monster stand! 

Boston street :)


I made these masks that doubled as decoration and entertainment!


The whole table! I had to have Brain and Spencer go outside and hold a blanket against the window so I could get a good picture haha but it still looks good,


My little one year old ready to get his party on!

Where are all my presents!?

Ready for some yummy birthday lunch!

Showing off his new top chomperz!

He didn't love opening the presents so much, but he sure loved all his new toys! This boy is SPOILED!

Where is my cake mom?

His smash cake was a success! He dove right in. The black icing seemed to be his favorite. 

Mmmmm....

He was deffs on a sugar high for most of the day haha

Looks delicious! 


A well smashed cake and a well deserved drink after all that cake! We had a fun bath after this haha. 

It was so fun having everyone there to celebrate and it was just how I wanted it to be! It was a good day! We have the best family and are so grateful for our perfect little one year old who has come so far already! We can't wait for Christmas so spend some time with my family now! I love this time of year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment