Aztec

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Luck O' The Irish

Well…. we had a pretty bad wind here the on St. Patrick's Day and it blew our fence down!! 

On both sides…. aren't we lucky!? Looks like the leprechauns played a trick on us instead this year :( We were hoping to do the landscaping in the backyard so we could have grass for the boys to run and play in… but that might have to wait till next summer now! The front yard and park will just have to do :)

I LOVE St. Patrick's Day, I am not sure why but I always look forward to it. I know some mom's think leprechaun traps and such things are over the top, but I have so much fun doing it and think it's a cute tradition so we are gonna keep doing it!  

Brian is never.. shall we say enthusiastic? about making traps haha, but once I make him start he actually gets pretty into it. This is his deep thinking face. We decided to just make one family trap this year so Boss and I were the decorating team and Brian was logistics haha. 

Boston was such a big help…. not! But he is so dang cute :)

Taking a break for a bottle… this is the only time he would let me keep the hat on for 2 seconds to take a picture haha. 

My little leprechaun…. he looks like he was partying a little too hard.. haha. 

video
Good thing we only did one… cuz the guys started to get distracted easily and resorted to making fart noises… boys…. 

All done!!! It is our cloud at the end of the rainbow and when you pull the gold down, the lid falls and traps him in the box! So tricksy….

These two have way too much fun together! 

Tah-dah!!

Alas… we did not catch one… again. But we did get lots of delicious green treats to share!!


Boston loved the rainbow candy the best! 

Another St. Patty's success I would say!! (If you noticed we are wearing the same clothes it's because we didn't have time to make the traps Sunday night haha so we made them for FHE and the boys left the room while the "leprechaun" came!! We can still pull stuff like that while Boston is little haha) 

video
Here is the other movie of Boston walking that wasn't working last time I blogged! He is much better now but I thought he looked hilarious in this one :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment