Aztec

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

It's my party and I'll buy dolls if I want to....

Ohhh em gee! I have been waiting for this day for what seems like forever! Haha. A few months ago I found out that disney had a "Disney Fairytale Designer Collection" of barbies and I fell in love, I told Brian I NEEDED them and so of course because he loves me so much said I could get them! 

Brian went into the disney store to find out more about them and the lady told him the only people that will want them are eBay-ers, collectors and fanatics hahah.... I guess that makes me a fanatic? I have come to terms with it. Check out that awesome bag it came in too! Ahhh they are so pretty I love them! 

I am not going to tell you how much they cost... because it's pretty ridiculous haha. This year they have 5 sets coming out (Tiana, Pocahontas, Cinderella, Mulan and Aurora) and the process of getting one is pretty intense haha. They release one couple every Tuesday! You go to the disney store between 12:00-1:00pm to put your name in a draw. Then at 1:10 they start drawing names, and if you are called you can buy one. They only make 6,000 for the entire WORLD so the disney store here in orem only had 12 to give away.....

Well who would have thought there would be so many freaks like me.... It was packed!! Granted everyone who wanted one brought a whole entourage so they could get a bunch of names in, I only had Brian so I was getting pretty nervous that I wouldn't get one haha. But Brian's name got called and I screamed and jumped and Brian was so embarrassed hahaha.... Good thing he came cuz my name never got called! I think there were close to 10 people here that never got one so I felt pretty lucky! But they will have a few available online tonight at midnight... I'm just glad I don't have to stay up that late now lol. 

So happy!! Isn't she just the prettiest thing ever? I have to wait two weeks for Aurora... Of course the two I want are the most popular and hardest to get haha so we will be doing this all over again then! Fingers crossed! I'm so sad I didn't know about these when they started last year, because they had some pretty amazing ones come out.... How did I miss that!? Last year they had Snow White, Jasmine, Rapunzel, Ariel and Belle!! What!? I told Brian I would really love Ariel and Belle cuz those 4 are my favorite, so he went online to see if he could still get them. We'll those dang eBay-ers have them all and they want about 4 times the amount for them now hahaha so I have to use up Christmas and birthday wishes for a few years here but I WILL get them!! Brian was tempted to get a hold of a few Cinderellas and make some serious profit on them lol... Not a bad idea I think! 

This was Boston's face when I told him we were going to the mall to get a Barbie during nap time... Haha just kidding. He was pretty patient though. 

This was a long post about a very expensive Barbie no one probably cares about hahaha but I am so excited!!! It might be (actually I'm quite positive) that it is so ridiculous for a 25 yr old to be this excited about Barbie dolls, but anyone who knows me will understand how excited I am today!!!! Can't wait to get Sleeping Beauty!! Woohoo! 









No comments:

Post a Comment