Aztec

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Patty's 2015!!

St. Patrick's Day is upon us yet again and I couldn't be more excited!!! 

I'm not sure where I got my love for this "holiday" (if thats what you call it haha), I always thought it was from my mom but I just learned that I came home from Kindergarten one day and begged my mom to make a trap for the leprechauns. She had never heard of that before and thought I was completely crazy but obliged, and my dad loves me so he helped me make my first trap, and the rest is history I guess! As soon as I moved out the festivities ended at home haha so I guess I have my Kindergarten teacher to thank for this obsession!!

I have the best husband EVER who goes along with all my crazy... the boys made really good traps this year (while watching basketball of course) 

We use lucky charms to catch our leprechauns and Boss got a little side tracked from the crafts.... haha 

Ready to finally catch one this year!!! 

Boston's basketball trap :) 

My Leprechaun Inn... there are lucky charms and glue at the bottom! 

Brian's Leprechaun Oasis lol pretty impressive if I do say so myself!! 

When you pull the stick the meadow turns into quicksand! I told Brian we are going to be asleep when they come so who is gonna pull the stick? He didn't seem to be too concerned haha. Needless to say he didn't catch one this year... 

Our green bounty!!! We got some masks, bubbles, pop and candies. And they even left us a rainbow this year too!! You know... I have been making traps for 25 years now and have never caught a single leprechaun... 

We got "Rainbow Seeds" this year! 

Boston was so excited when he woke up and saw all of this! It is SO FUN having a kid that is getting old enough to catch on! We have had a healthy breakfast of skittles and mountain dew so it's been a pretty good day... 

The little leprechaun used our toilet this year before leaving!!

He thought this was hilarious haha. So fun! 

This is the breakfast I made for everyone... lucky charms, green juice and cupcakes haha. Like I said... we are being so healthy today. 

Playing with the masks the leprechauns left us! 

Cheese! 

These two crack me up, they giggle and laugh together so much it is the best thing to see ever!

Boss wasn't sure about these at first but now he won't take it off! I have already had to tape it back together 2 times haha... our leprechauns are pretty cheap. 

We have been having a lot of fun today and can't wait for Brian to get home from work so we can have a green dinner and green white chocolate brownies!!! 

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment