Aztec

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Paw Patrol Party!

I feel like this is just turning into a party blog haha but I love throwing parties!!! My little teeny baby will be 4 in just a couple days and I am a little sad about it... where has the time gone!?!? We had such a blast celebrating though with all this friends and family! 

Bostons is OBSESSED with Paw Patrol so naturally that was the theme this year! 

I had a lot of fun making the big sign and all the puppy logos, but man they took a while!!! Looks pretty cute though if I do say so myself :)

The spread! 

We had PUPcorn, bone krispies, candies....

...Dog food (choc covered raisins) and cake for treats!! Does anyone know the trick to getting RED icing, because I need to know it! Every time I attempt it turns out hot pink haha so we had to go with white for the bottom, its not my favorite cake I have ever done but it still tasted good! 

Party hats, treat bags and they each got to "adopt" a puppy! I was pretty excited about this part haha. 

After everyone arrived we started off with making our own PUPperoni pizzas!

I was super impressed with how well they all did, and they were delicious!

They gobbled up pizza and treats all night haha and they all had fun walking around with bones in their mouths like real puppies! 


I REALLY lacked on my photo taking skills during games haha so there aren't many but we played Pin the badge on Chase....

Marshall Fire Rescue 

The cups were "fire" and they had to shoot them down with water guns to put out the fire haha. And we played Boston's personal favorite "Don't Eat Pete" with all the candy form the table.  Then it was cake and presents and this kid got SPOILED!!! 

We had the happiest Paw Patroller around! 

I can't believe he is FOUR! He is the sweetest, happiest, craziest kid we know! He is the BEST brother and friend and we can't wait to see what the next 4 years with him brings! He has certainly changed our lives for the better, We love you Boston!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment